At Bidvest Noonan, we always look for innovative ways to improve the service we deliver to our customers. We use the latest technologies to help our clients reduce their use of water and make cleaning operations more environmentally friendly. Across a number of our customers sites, we have introduced more sustainable practices by implementing water recycling systems.
Recently, we installed the Comac InAqua for one of Ireland’s largest universities. Comac InAqua is an external purification system that allows dirty water to be loaded directly from any floor scrubber. The system filters the dirty water gathered from cleaning floors so it can be reused.
The benefits of Comac InAqua include:
- Can clean 150 Litres of water in just 30 minutes
- Independent scrubbing water recycling system
- Reduction in water consumption
- Reduction in costs connected to the use of clean water
- Reduction in costs connected to managing wastewater
- Easy to use due to an intuitive display that allows interaction with the machine
- Quick and simple installation
- Easy to move mobile unit on wheels
We have committed to saving a minimum of 500,000 litres of water per year on campus. This equates to 1/5 of an Olympic size swimming pool.